Hello Lovely Readers! And welcome to my Weeks 14 and 15 update. I apologize for how short it is, and for the bit of a lull that I am going through – I have been very busy with various London things since I am now in the “less than 3 weeks left” stage of my adventure. Can you believe it? Now if only I could get all of my things to organize and pack themselves within the appropriate weight limits…
1. Geeky Things (#3)
- Warner Brothers Harry Potter Studio Tour – yes, I went to this last year as well… but I guess that just makes it super geeky since it was the second time within a year right?! I have to say, this time was just as magical, and it was made special by getting to see the Hogwart’s Express, which was not there yet the first time I visited. There were also many death eaters roaming around trying to scare people.
2. TV Shows (1 Completion)
I know there’s not a lot on the list from the last couple of weeks, I’ve been of a one show girl lately. Eventually I will get back to watching a variety of shows. I have a lot of catching up to do!
- Ghost Whisperer – though I didn’t watch this show from the time it started, I was watching it as it aired by the last season (and was very disappointed that it was cancelled. I really enjoyed the various story lines, and yes, I loved Melinda Gordon’s vintage shop and clothing style. This is the first show completion of ProjectTwentyNine, and this one took the form of a substitution/swap out. I watched 5/5 seasons.
- CSI: New York
3. Impulse Reads (#7 and #8)
- Virals by Kathy Reichs (Auidobook)
- Seizure by Kathy Reichs (Audiobook)
4. Video Games (#3 ?)
- Don’t Starve. I played this game once before for a little while when it was still in Beta. It is so much fun, and so frustrating. I am good at dying just about the time I start to get into the swing of things and get a rhythm going. I’ve only died once from starvation though… normally I get killed by hounds.
5. Unique Meals (#1)
- Turkey Dinner – A group of Canadians and friends got together on Thanksgiving Monday to have a Turkey Dinner (with all the trimmings) at a Canadian pub here in London. Though the pumpkin pie was disappointing, the rest of the meal was terrific.
I think that is all for this week. Join me next week. Same place. Same time.